Family Home Care Services is a licensed, bonded and insured agency.
Family Home Care Services, is the ideal solution for older adults, adults with disabilities and recovering individuals who want to maintain independence and dignity by continuing to live in the comfort of their own homes. Our companions make their lives easier by performing many of the task that have become difficult and tiring.
Companions may provide a wide array of services, including:
- Providing social opportunities and friendship
- Home Safety Assessment
- Driving and/or accompanying the client to physician, medical and other appointments when necessary
- Shopping and performing other household errands
- Reminding clients to take their medication
- Providing hygiene assistance, including: bathing, dressing and grooming
- Supervising ambulation and helping to prevent falls
- Taking care of personal laundry and linens
- Preparing and serving meals according to client's dietary needs
- Nutritional Support
- Cleaning the bathroom
- Cleaning the kitchen, including washing dishes after meals
- Mopping the floor
- Vacuuming the carpets
- Making and changing the bed
- Cleaning the client's room, which includes dusting and vacuuming
- Providing respite for family caregivers, sitter services, and live-in services
- Helping with correspondence to family and friends
- Providing socialization, friendship and support for the client
- Going on walks and encouraging and participating in stimulating activities
- Welfare calls and so much more...
Family Home Care Services recognizes that certain illnesses and afflictions are more common to older adults. Therefore, we provide special training to our caregivers on communicating with persons who have Alzheimer's and related Dementia, Hearing Loss and Aphasia, which ensures a higher level of care for our clients. If nursing healthcare services become necessary, we can refer you to an appropriate home health care agency.